Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sammy came to visit...

After a week long trip to the States, Brian made it back to Germany last night. Our dog, Sammy, has really missed us and some how made it into Brian's suitcase! This picture is of Sammy sitting on a pillow in our living room! :)

Ok, so that picture is a present Brian brought me back since I've really been missing my babies! Here's a picture is of my real pup and kitty. I miss them like crazy!!!




We are very lucky to have Sammy and Tiki staying with their Grandparents for 6 months! We wish they could be here, but we know Grandma and Grandpa Haglund are taking great care of them both! In fact, Sammy actually sleeps with them every night.

Brian and I welcomed Sammy (our dog) and Tiki (our cat) into our family almost 2 years ago. Sammy is a puggle, 1/2 pug and 1/2 beagle. He's loves being around people and never wants to be alone. He loves sleeping all day, but gets very excited at the sight of new people. When he's in the mood to play, he'll run circles around the house or yard. He's really good at playing fetch indoors and tug of war.

Tiki is a very sneaky cat. We actually call him sneaks! His favorite thing to do is....you guessed it....eat. He's an 18 pound cat!! We try to keep him on a diet, but he tends to either eat Sammy's food or sneaks dinner off our plates when we're not looking! He and Sammy love to play together. They play like 2 dogs, maybe because they are so close in weight. :)

As you can tell, I really miss Sams and Sneaks! I can't wait to see them in March!

No comments: