Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our first night out

This is a picture from our first night out in Bonn. So far, this is the group we've been going out with in the city. (From the left, Brad - a TLP working with Brian, Brian, Me, Gabby - a Kautex employee/citizen of the Czech Republic, and Nick - a former TLP who repatriated to Bonn)

Last night all 5 of us went to see The Dark Knight in English! It was nice to see an American movie here. It was Gabby's first time watching a movie in English at the theater.

This weekend Brian and I have our first visitors. My friends from K, Liz and Bridgett, are staying with us Thursday - Sunday! It will be really nice to have friends here and great to catch up with my old teammates! I'm sure I'll have more pictures from this weekend to post. :)

Next week Brian will start traveling to a few of the Kautex plants and I'll be able to go with him. We'll start Monday at the Leer facility in Northern Germany, then on Thursday we'll be in Mallarsdorf...conveniently located near Munich. We'll spend the weekend in Munich at Oktoberfest then head out on Sunday to Prague. I can't wait to see all of these new places and experience Oktoberfest!

No comments: