Saturday, March 28, 2009

Go State!


With March Madness in full force, I've really been cheering on the Spartans! Brian really wishes he was in Indianapolis with Marie and Nick. Last year, all four of us traveled down to Houston for the Sweet 16. Hopefully this year MSU comes out with a victory! We're off to the bar tonight to cheer on MSU!

Things have been pretty busy in Augusta so far. I've been working hard to get settled into our apartment and get to know the city. I'm really starting to like the area and am more than ready to get out of apartment life and move into a house. Our apartment is nice though. It's much older than our place in Fort Worth, but still nice. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I get a new camera. Mine broke in Germany, so I'm waiting to get a new one. I'm still job searching daily and hopefully soon something will come up. Brian is off nights and back to the 5am-4pm shift.

I'll post some pictures of the area and our place soon! I miss everyone, but can't complain about 75 degree weather! ;)

2 comments:

jacinta25 said...

Go MSU. Glad to hear the weather is so nice ,look forward to coming to see you both soon

jacinta25 said...

show me the table